Monday, September 8, 2014

Toronto: Backflow Water Valve installation


new-fullport-backwater-valveRich in Toronto
I highly recommend Mister Plumber for any plumbing job. They are courteous, responsible, honest and efficient. Igor is a no-fuss kind of guy who has excellent knowledge and experience in repairing external plumbing issues. I had initially asked him to visit my house to confirm if I had a BWV installed by the previous owners. Not only did he confirm that a BWV was not installed, he went through the trouble to explain the condition of my drainage system in real-time. His conclusion was spot on (I also needed to replace a dislodged clay pipe system that was pushed by my large maple tree roots, which was done at the same time as the BWV installation for an extra cost).
The first part of the job was done professionally by Igor's crew of 3-4 hardworking guys in one day (which included the replacement of the clay sewage pipe).
The inspector approved the job the next day, and the hole surrounding the BWV was carefully covered by new cement.
Mister Plumber is deserving of their near perfect score and I wouldn't hesitate to refer their services to my friends and family.
More info about Backwater Valve Installation in Toronto at our website http://www.backwatervalveinstallation.ca/

Mister Plumber with 15 years plumbing experience are Toronto Licensed Plumbers and Drain services company. Our plumbing company specializes on plumbing and drain systems services in Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough, North York, Etobicoke, Oakville and GTA.

More Info: www.misterplumber.ca 
Reliable and Trustworthy Plumbing services.
Call a fully-licensed, bonded and insured Toronto plumber at 416 939 1530

No comments:

Post a Comment